Bookshelf | Reports | Community | KDP Select

Home » Amazon KDP Support » Ask the Community » Reports

Thread: A question about Amazon sponsered ads page


This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Reply to this Thread Reply to this Thread Search Forum Search Forum Back to Thread List Back to Thread List

Permlink Replies: 6 - Pages: 1 - Last Post: Oct 7, 2017 5:42 AM Last Post By: writerbn Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
jerome lovil

Posts: 10
Registered: 09/25/12
A question about Amazon sponsered ads page
Posted: Oct 5, 2017 6:15 PM
 
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Does anyone know how to clear 'dead' ad campaigns off the advertising dashboard. I only have three running ads currently, but I have to wade thru 30 old ended ads on the page to get to them. I don't see a delete or archive function anywhere for the dead ones. Help me!
Donna St Felix

Posts: 5,112
Registered: 09/18/13
Re: A question about Amazon sponsered ads page
Posted: Oct 5, 2017 6:27 PM   in response to: jerome lovil in response to: jerome lovil
 
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
jerome lovil wrote:
Does anyone know how to clear 'dead' ad campaigns off the advertising dashboard. I only have three running ads currently, but I have to wade thru 30 old ended ads on the page to get to them. I don't see a delete or archive function anywhere for the dead ones. Help me!

(I am surprised to see a message come thru as the system seem whacky.)

To answer your question: Right now there is nothing you can do.
Earlier today I asked Customer Service to consider adding a way for authors to archive older items on the AMS page.
jerome lovil

Posts: 10
Registered: 09/25/12
Re: A question about Amazon sponsered ads page
Posted: Oct 5, 2017 9:11 PM   in response to: Donna St Felix in response to: Donna St Felix
 
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Thanks for replying. I was afraid of that. Who creates an expanding system such as that without featuring some sort of clean-up functions? Oh well, if any such fix appears, I would appreciate a shout out.
Joseph M Erhardt

Posts: 4,320
Registered: 12/21/15
Re: A question about Amazon sponsered ads page
Posted: Oct 6, 2017 4:48 AM   in response to: jerome lovil in response to: jerome lovil
 
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
You can improve the situation somewhat by clicking on the Status heading; that will sort your campaigns by status. Some stuff may still sort ahead of the active ("Running") campaigns, but things are a bit easier to see after a sort.

Some kind of system upgrade is planned for October 10. Maybe we'll have an 'archive' feature added. Hope so.
writerbn

Posts: 4,999
Registered: 05/12/12
Re: A question about Amazon sponsered ads page
Posted: Oct 6, 2017 5:36 AM   in response to: Joseph M Erhardt in response to: Joseph M Erhardt
 
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Joseph M Erhardt wrote:
Some kind of system upgrade is planned for October 10. Maybe we'll have an 'archive' feature added. Hope so.
Real-time (or even next-day) reporting would be nice. And I still can't delete that "rejected" campaign!
Joseph M Erhardt

Posts: 4,320
Registered: 12/21/15
Re: A question about Amazon sponsered ads page
Posted: Oct 6, 2017 4:02 PM   in response to: writerbn in response to: writerbn
 
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
writerbn wrote:
Joseph M Erhardt wrote:
Some kind of system upgrade is planned for October 10. Maybe we'll have an 'archive' feature added. Hope so.
Real-time (or even next-day) reporting would be nice. And I still can't delete that "rejected" campaign!

Yeah, I got a handwaving response from AMS on my request to delete my old Rejected campaign. The newer Rejecteds, of course, you now can edit or delete yourself.
writerbn

Posts: 4,999
Registered: 05/12/12
Re: A question about Amazon sponsered ads page
Posted: Oct 7, 2017 5:42 AM   in response to: Joseph M Erhardt in response to: Joseph M Erhardt
 
Click to report abuse...   Click to reply to this thread Reply
Joseph M Erhardt wrote:
Yeah, I got a handwaving response from AMS on my request to delete my old Rejected campaign. The newer Rejecteds, of course, you now can edit or delete yourself.
Ah, so that's what the difference is. Evidently, mine is too old to be deleted.

I should submit one that I know will be rejected, just to have the pleasure of deleting it :)
Legend
Helpful Answer
Correct Answer

Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums