Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
Change Your Email Address
Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) uses the same credentials as your Amazon customer account. Whether you created your account at KDP first or used an existing Amazon customer account, you can update your e-mail preferences by visiting the "Your Account" section of Amazon.com . Be sure to confirm and save your information in your KDP account after you've made the changes to avoid creating duplicate publisher accounts.
Follow the instructions below to update your email:
- Visit http://www.amazon.com and sign in by entering your current e-mail address and password.
- Click on "Your Account" from the pull-down menu on the top right hand side
- Scroll down to the "Settings" section and click on the "Change Account Settings" link.
- Click the corresponding "Edit" button.
- Once you've made the updates, click "Save Changes".
- Now log into your account at http://kdp.amazon.com
- Click "(Your name)'s Account" at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Click "Save" to confirm the change of email address in your KDP account