Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
eBook Distribution Rights
During title setup, you'll be asked to enter the territories you hold electronic publishing rights to for your eBook.
What are worldwide rights?If you're certain you have all rights necessary to make this title available worldwide, choose All territories (worldwide rights). This will allow customers from around the world to purchase your title on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.com.br, Amazon.com.mx, Amazon.com.au, Amazon.ca, Amazon.nl, and Amazon.in. If your book is your original content and you've never published it before, you most likely have worldwide rights.
What are individual territory rights?If you don't hold worldwide rights to sell and distribute your title, choose Individual territories. Then, indicate the territories in which you hold rights. This will limit sales of your publication to the selected territories only. Below is a list of territories included in each Kindle Store:
- US Kindle Store: United States
- UK Kindle Store: United Kingdom (including Guernsey, Isle of Man, Ireland, Gibraltar, and Jersey)
- DE Kindle Store: Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, and Switzerland
- FR Kindle Store: France, Monaco, Belgium, Switzerland, and Luxembourg
- ES Kindle Store: Andorra, Spain
- IT Kindle Store: Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, and Switzerland
- JP Kindle Store: Japan
- NL Kindle Store: Netherlands
- BR Kindle Store: Brazil
- MX Kindle Store: Mexico
- CA Kindle Store: Canada
- IN Kindle Store: India
- AU Kindle Store: Australia, New Zealand