Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
Update Your Manuscript
How to update your manuscriptTo update your manuscript, follow the instructions below. Please make sure the information in your updated file matches the book details you entered. Also, if you significantly change your book, it's considered a new edition and should be published as a new book.
- Go to your Bookshelf
- Click the ellipsis button ("…") under KINDLE EBOOK ACTIONS or PAPERBACK ACTIONS* next to the book you want to update.
- Choose Edit eBook content or Edit paperback content. This will take you to the Content page.
- Go to the "Manuscript" section
- Click Upload eBook Manuscript or Upload Paperback Manuscript
- Find and open the file on your computer. Once the content completes the upload process, the message "Manuscript uploaded successfully" will appear and the conversion process will start. (This can take several minutes depending on the file).
- Go to the "Kindle eBook Preview" or "Book Preview" section
- Click Launch Previewer and make sure your updated manuscript looks as expected
- Click Save and Continue. This will take you to the Pricing page
- Click the publish button at the bottom of this page