Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
Update Your Cover
To update your cover, follow the instructions below. When updating your cover, please make sure the title, subtitle, author name, and series information on it match the book details you entered.
If you updated a published book, it will be reviewed again. For information on timelines, including details on new publications and updates to published books, see our Help page
- Sign in to kdp.amazon.com and go to your Bookshelf
- Click the ellipsis button ("…") under KINDLE EBOOK ACTIONS or PAPERBACK ACTIONS next to the book you want to update
- Select "Edit eBook Content" or "Edit Paperback Content." This will take you to the Content page
- Scroll down to the "Cover" section
- Select "Launch Cover Creator" or "Upload your cover file" to update your cover or upload a cover you already have. Once the content completes the upload process, the message "Cover uploaded successfully" will appear and the conversion process will start. (This can take several minutes depending on the complexity of the file)
- Go to the "Kindle eBook Preview" or "Book Preview" section
- Click Launch Previewer and make sure your updated cover looks as expected
- Click Save and Continue. This will take you to the Pricing page
- Click the publish button at the bottom of this page