Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
Publishing Arabic-language eBooks on KDP is currently in beta testing. We welcome you to publish books written in Arabic. Here's what you should know:
- Enroll in KDP Select to earn up to 70% royalty on sales, as well as a share of the KDP Select global fund when a customer uses Kindle Unlimited to read your book.
- Distribute your book to worldwide Kindle stores.
- KDP accepts Arabic language content only in Microsoft Word (doc/docx) formats.
- We're still improving our support for books written in Arabic, but we welcome publishers with Arabic content. You may encounter errors when uploading a manuscript. Learn more about fixing common file conversion issues.
- If you choose to receive payments via wire transfer to your local bank in Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Morocco, you will be paid in local currencies (e.g. Sauidi Riyals, Oman Rials, Bahraini Dinars, Kuwaiti Dinars, and Moroccan Dirham).
- Paperback publishing for the Arabic language is not currently available.
- Send us feedback, or ask us questions! Tell us which file formats you’d like us to support, or any other improvements you'd like to request.