English | Help | Sign in

Please rate your experience using this page




Thank you! We appreciate your feedback.

Click here to take our survey and give us detailed feedback. If you're having a problem and need assistance, please contact us.

Help Topics

Contact Us

Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?

Contact Us

Tax Information

Video: Filling out the KDP U.S. tax interview

We've created several resources to help you with tax-related questions.

I want...See this Help page
An overview of the tax information I need to provideTax Information Requirements
To know which tax forms I need and where I can download themTax Forms
To know what the tax status in my account meansTax Account Status
An overview of the KDP tax interviewTax Interview
To know if I'm subject to tax withholdingTax Withholding for U.S. Publishers
To apply for a U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)Applying for a U.S. TIN
To learn about the process for validating my tax informationTax ID Validation

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Your session has expired

Please sign in to continue

Sign In