Account & Taxes
- Set up your KDP account
- CreateSpace Account
- Year End Tax Forms
- What is my tax account status?
- Taking the Tax Interview
- Tax Withholding
- Applying for a US ITIN
- How Taxes Affect List Prices
Format Your Paperback
- Set Trim Size, Bleed, and Margins
- Format Front Matter, Body Matter, and Back Matter
- Save Your Manuscript File
- Paperback and Hardcover Manuscript Templates
- Cover Creator
- Create a Paperback Cover
- Format Images in Your Book
- Paperback Fonts
- Fix Paperback and Hardcover Formatting Issues
- Paperback Submission Guidelines
- Format Your Hardcover
- Format Your eBook
Tools and Resources
- KDP Tools and Resources
- Publishing Service Providers & Resources
- Kindle Create Help Overview
- Kindle Previewer
- Kindle Comic Creator
- Kindle Kids' Book Creator
- Quality Notifications Dashboard
- Guide to Kindle Content Quality
- Enhanced Typesetting
- X-Ray for Authors
- Format Your Paperback
- Start publishing with KDP
Create a Book
- Book Detail Resources
- Upload Book Resources
- Pricing Resources
- Book Status
- Low-Content Books
- Kindle Vella
- Start a Book Series
Orders & Book Copies
Proof and Author Copies
- How do I order a proof or author copy?
- How much do proof or author copies cost?
- What is the cost to ship my proof or author copy?
- When will my proof or author copy arrive?
- I’m getting an error ordering my author copy
- I’m getting an error ordering my proof copy
- My proof or author copy came damaged
- My proof or author copy didn’t arrive on time
- My proof or author copy has printing errors
- Proof and Author Copies
- Amazon Store & Detail Page
Marketing & Distribution
- Ways to Promote Your Book
- KDP Select
- Author Central
- A+ Content
- Advertising for KDP books
- Expanded Distribution
- Merchandising Tips
- Nominate Your eBook for a Promotion (Beta)
- Book Updates
Payments & Reports
- KDP Reports
- Old Sales Reports
- KDP Payments
Legal & Content Guidelines
- Kindle Direct Publishing Terms and Conditions
- Program Policies
Kindle Publishing Guidelines
- Getting Started
- General Best Practices
Guidelines for Specific Types of eBooks
- Creating Reflowable Books
- Creating Fixed-Layout Books with Text Pop-Ups
- Creating Fixed-Layout Books with Image Pop-Ups or Virtual Panels
- Creating Fixed-Layout Books Without Pop-Ups
- Creating Kindle Editions with Audio/Video Content
- Creating Dictionaries
- Milestone 1 - Getting Started
- Milestone 2 - Book Details
- Milestone 3 - Manuscript & Cover
- Milestone 4 - Rights & Pricing
- KDP University
- Kindle Publishing Guidelines
Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?Contact Us
Old Sales Dashboard
On your Sales Dashboard you can see units ordered, Kindle Edition Normalized Pages (KENP) read, and royalties earned for the past 90 days. The Dashboard shows this information in two graphs and one table. To customize the data, click the drop-down menus at the top of the page. This allows you to filter by marketplace, author, format (eBook or paperback), title, and time period. For the most up-to-date sales information, click the Update button next to the filters.
Units Ordered graphThis graph shows you:
- Paid Units Ordered (eBook)
- Free Units Ordered (eBook)
- Paid Units Shipped (paperback)
Kindle Edition Normalized Pages (KENP) Read graphThis graph shows you the Kindle Edition Normalized Pages (KENP) Read for KDP Select-enrolled titles.
Royalties Earned tableThe Royalties Earned table shows your royalties for all marketplaces in the time period you choose.
- eBooks. Royalties update after payment for the sale is processed.
- Paperback and hardcover. Royalties update after your book is printed and shipped, which will happen a few days after the order is placed. Royalties for Expanded Distribution units update approximately 30 days after the end of the month in which the sales occurred. Because KDP only reports a royalty when a copy of your book is shipped to fulfill a customer order, you won't receive a new royalty for books returned in new condition that are re-sold by Amazon.
How dates on the dashboard are calculatedDates on the dashboard are calculated in the local time zone of the selected marketplace. For example, if you choose "Amazon.co.uk," the units ordered are recorded in the local time zone (GMT). If you choose "All Marketplaces," the total displayed is the sum of units ordered on each date in the corresponding local time zone of the Amazon marketplace.
How to generate a detailed sales and royalties reportTo see a detailed report, click Generate Report at the bottom of the Sales Dashboard page. The generated report contains orders, sales, and royalties earned for the selected time period. To learn more about the information provided in this report, see Sales and Royalties Report help. This report does not include royalties earned from the KDP Select Global Fund. For KENP royalties, which are processed on a monthly basis, please refer to your Prior Months' Royalties report.
An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
Your session has expired
Please sign in to continueSign In