Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
On your Sales Dashboard you can see units ordered, Kindle Edition Normalized Pages (KENP) read, and royalties earned for the past 90 days. The Dashboard shows this information in two graphs and one table. To customize the data, click the drop-down menus at the top of the page. This allows you to filter by marketplace, author, format (eBook or paperback), title, and time period. For the most up-to-date sales information, click the Update button next to the filters.
Units Ordered graphThis graph shows you:
- Paid Units Ordered (eBook)
- Free Units Ordered (eBook)
- Paid Units Shipped (paperback)
Kindle Edition Normalized Pages (KENP) Read graphThis graph shows you the Kindle Edition Normalized Pages (KENP) Read (through Kindle Unlimited and the Kindle Owners' Lending Library for KDP Select-enrolled titles).
Royalties Earned tableThe Royalties Earned table shows your royalties for all marketplaces in the time period you choose.
- eBooks. Royalties update after payment for the sale is processed.
- Paperbacks. Royalties update after your book is printed and shipped, which will happen a few days after the order is placed. Royalties for Expanded Distribution units update approximately 30 days after the end of the month in which the sales occurred. Because KDP only reports a royalty when a copy of your book is shipped to fulfill a customer order, you won't receive a new royalty for books returned in new condition that are re-sold by Amazon.