Kindle Kids' Book Creator is a downloadable tool that helps you create illustrated children's books. You can import a file from PDF, JPG, TIFF, PNG, or PPM formats. The tool has features unique to Kindle devices and apps like text pop-ups (for illustrated children's books). With the tool you can:
- Add pages and text to imported PDF files.
- Create books with file sizes of up to 650 MB.
- Import illustrations in any of the following file formats: jpg, png, tiff, and bmp. You can also import and convert PDF files.
- Make changes to books that you previously created and published through KDP.
- Use the app in multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese. Keep in mind that the tool information page is only available in English, but the app is available in multiple languages.
- Preview how your books look on various Kindle devices before publishing.
about Kindle Kids' Book Creator.Note:
Children’s books created using Kindle Kids' Book Creator will work on all Fire tablets, Fire phone, Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone, and Kindle Android apps. When your book is available, your product detail page will explain to customers which devices can read your book.
|Windows Vista, 7, or later|
|MAC OS 10.5 or later|