Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
Amazon is working on new features for Kindle Series Bundles that make it easier for eBook customers to see and buy all books in an ordered series from the same page. These features are available on a limited basis on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, and Amazon.co.jp. We'll let you know when Series Bundles are more widely available.
Series Bundle requirementsWe can bundle your series if your eBooks have a matching series name for all series-numbered books in the series. For example, in the Lord of the Rings series, series number 1 is titled "The Fellowship of the Ring" and series number 2 is titled "The Two Towers." In this example, the series name (Lord of the Rings) must be the same for all books appearing in the series.
- All books must belong to the same author.
- Series numbers with decimals or with value "zero" or prequels aren't supported currently as part of a Series Bundle page.
- All the books in it must be buyable. If your series contains a book that becomes unbuyable, your series page will be removed from search results and be unbuyable as a series until all the books are again buyable.
- The series name must match all other books in the series.
- All books in the series must have a series number to appear on the series page, so you'll want to number your books in the order you want them listed and read.
- 1-click bulk buys aren't supported for Series Bundle pages with pre-order titles. Readers can still buy all books in your series from the series page on an individual basis.
Note: At this time, we only support ordered Series Bundles (all books in the series must be clearly related through their titles and content). Also, short stories and novellas aren't supported at this time.
How to create a Series Bundle
- Go to your Bookshelf, and click Create new title. (For existing titles, go to your Bookshelf and click the ellipsis button ("…") under the "eBook Actions" menu next to your book. Then, select "Edit eBook Details.")
- In the "Book Title" field, enter the title of your book. (Example: Fellowship of the Ring.)
- In the "Subtitle (optional)" field, leave this blank unless the book has a subtitle within the series.
- Under "Series," in the "Series name" field, enter the name of the series. (Example: Lord of the Rings.) To ensure all books in your series appear on the Series Bundle page, you must use the same series name for all books appearing in the series.
- In the "Series number" field, enter the series number for the title. eBooks without a series number will not appear on your Series Bundle page.