Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
Amazon is working on new features for Kindle Series Bundles that make it easier for eBook customers to see and buy all books in an ordered series from the same page. These features are available on a limited basis on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, and Amazon.co.jp. We'll let you know when Series Bundles are more widely available.
Series Bundle requirementsWe can bundle your series if your eBooks have a matching series name for all series-numbered books in the series. For example, in the Lord of the Rings series, book number 1 is titled "The Fellowship of the Ring" and book number 2 is titled "The Two Towers." In this example, the series name (Lord of the Rings) must be the same for all books appearing in the series.
- All books must be published through KDP.
- Series numbers with decimals or with value "zero" or prequels aren't supported currently as part of a Series Bundle page.
- All books in the series must be available for purchase. If your series contains a book that becomes unavailable, your series page will be removed from search results and your books will be removed from sale as a series until all the books in the series are available for purchase again.
- The series name must match for all books in the series.
- All books in the series must be numbered to appear on the series page, so you'll want to number your books in the order you want them listed and read.
- The eBook's series number must be present in the book description field or on the cover image. (Example: "This is the second book in the Lord of the Rings series.")
- 1-click bulk buys aren't supported for Series Bundle pages with pre-order titles. Readers can still buy all books in your series from the series page on an individual basis.
Note: We currently only support sequentially ordered Series Bundles that are to be read in a linear order. For example, the Nancy Drew series would not be eligible for a Series Bundle because the books can mostly be read in any order. All books in the series must also be clearly related through their titles and content. Short stories and novellas cannot be added to Series Bundles at this time.
Create or update a Series BundleTo create or update a Series Bundle, you need to submit a request to our support team. Before you do, follow these steps:
- Go to your Bookshelf, and click Create new title. (For existing titles, go to your Bookshelf and click the ellipsis button ("...") under the "eBook Actions" menu next to your book. Then, select Edit eBook Details.)
- In the "Book Title" field, enter the title of your book. (Example: The Two Towers)
- In the "Subtitle (optional)" field, provide the subtitle if it exists. If the title does not have a subtitle, leave it blank. No series information should be included in this field.
- Under "Series," in the "Series name" field, enter the name of the series. (Example: Lord of the Rings.) To ensure all books in your series appear on the Series Bundle page, you must use the same series name for all books appearing in the series.
- In the "Series number" field, enter the series number for the title. eBooks without a series number will not appear on your Series Bundle page.