Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
What's in the reportsYour advertising reports show how your ads are performing. They show:
- Your ad campaign's start and end date
- Your ad campaign's budget
- How many times your ad was displayed (impressions)
- How many times your ad was clicked on (clicks)
- The average cost per click (aCPC)
- The number of estimated sales attributed to your ad
- The average cost of sales attributed to your ad campaign (ACoS)
Amazon Advertising account with your KDP credentials and click Advertising campaigns.
|Targeting||Bid and budget||Pacing|
|Running a Lockscreen Ad campaign? Try targeting additional relevant interests. To do so, create a new Lockscreen campaign. For Sponsored Products, think about expanding your set of keywords to competitive authors, similar titles, or keywords related to your book's genre. Or add categories and individual products to help readers find your book as they browse on Amazon.
Learn more about targeting ad campaigns.
|Check to see if your bids are competitive. If your maximum bid is close to the average cost-per-click (CPC), think about increasing your bids. Check to see if your budget is practical for the duration that you have set. If you're running a multi-month campaign, but your budget is set at $100, you may not see the impression and click volume you were expecting.
Learn more about campaign bidding and budgets.
|Update the campaign pacing to deliver impressions as quickly as possible.|
|For Lockscreen Ad campaigns, make sure the targeting is relevant to the book's genre. If it isn't, try changing the target interest category. If you do so, you have to create a new campaign. For Sponsored Products, check that your keywords are relevant and targeted to your book's genre, and that these may be keywords customers would use for when searching for a book like yours. Or add categories and individual products to help readers find your book as they browse on Amazon.||The cover of your book should combine art, title, and text to form a cohesive message. Try adding a custom teaser to share insights on the book.|
If your campaign is stopped, we highly encourage you to create another campaign with an eye towards more specific interests and products your potential customers would likely have. Tips to increase the effectiveness of your ad:
- Refine your targeting options
- Ensure your book's cover, title, and price appeal to customers
How does sales attribution work?For ads to be credited with a sale in the campaign manager, a shopper must click an ad and purchase a title within 14 days of clicking. Sales can be attributed to a campaign in three ways:
- ASIN. Sales of the exact ASIN being advertised are credited to the campaign
- Title. Sales of the advertised title, including the advertised format and any other formats, are credited to the campaign
- Brand. Sales of any titles associated with the advertised ASIN’s brand are credited to the campaign