Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
Ad Campaigns Report
What's in the reportsYour advertising reports show how your ads are performing. They show:
- Your ad campaign's start and end date
- Your ad campaign's budget
- How many times your ad was displayed (impressions)
- How many times your ad was clicked on (clicks)
- The average cost per click (aCPC)
- The number of estimated sales attributed to your ad
- The average cost of sales attributed to your ad campaign (ACoS)
Amazon advertising account with your KDP credentials and click Advertising campaigns.
|Targeting||Bids and budget||Pacing|
|Running a Product Display campaign and using interest groups? Try targeting additional relevant interests. For product targeting, try targeting popular books and authors in your genre. For Sponsored Products, think about expanding your set of keywords to competitive authors, similar titles, or keywords related to your book's genre.
Learn more about targeting ad campaigns.
|Check to see if your bids are competitive. If your maximum bid is close to the average cost-per-click (CPC), think about increasing your bids. Check to see if your budget is practical for the duration that you have set. If you're running a multi-month campaign, but your budget is set at $100, you may not see the impression and click volume you were expecting.
Learn more about campaign bidding and budgets.
|Update the campaign pacing to deliver impressions as quickly as possible.|
If you've received a lot impressions but want to increase clicks, review your campaign from the eyes of a reader by checking:
|For Product Display campaigns, make sure the interest-based targeting is relevant to the book's genre. If it isn't, try changing the target interest group. For Sponsored Products, see if keywords are relevant and targeted to your book's genre and that these may be keywords that customers would use for when searching for a book like yours.||Update your headline so it entices readers with relevant, well-written content.||The cover of your book should combine art, title, and text to form a cohesive message. Try adding a custom teaser to share insights on the book.|
Note: Ad performance data for interest-based targeting includes all eligible placements. This includes your Kindle E-reader ads, as they're not broken out from the other Amazon.com placements in your Product Display campaign.
- The number of impressions, clicks
- Total sales resulting from your ads
How does sales attribution work?For ads to be credited with a sale in the campaign dashboard, a shopper must click an ad and purchase a title within 14 days of clicking. Sales can be attributed to a campaign in three ways:
- ASIN. Sales of the exact ASIN being advertised are credited to the campaign
- Title. Sales of the advertised title, including the advertised format and any other formats, are credited to the campaign
- Brand. Sales of any titles associated with the advertised ASIN’s brand are credited to the campaign
|Sponsored Products||X||X||Product Display ads||X||X|