Publishing a paperback of your eBook is easy. Just click + Create paperback next to the book on your Bookshelf. We'll update your paperback details with the details you provided when you set up your eBook. You can still edit these details.
Like for eBooks, you can set separate prices and distribution options for each supported marketplace for your paperback.
Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
Publish Your Paperback on KDP
|You can publish paperbacks and eBooks on KDP. Publishing a paperback can help you reach new readers. KDP prints your book on demand and subtracts your printing costs from your royalties. That means you don't have to pay any costs upfront or carry any inventory. You can order proofs and author (wholesale) copies of your paperbacks on KDP. To distribute your paperback through bookstores, online retailers, libraries, and academic institutions, you can also enable Expanded Distribution.||
A guide to publishing on Amazon
Benefits of publishing paperbacks with KDP include:
- Distribution: Reach paperback readers through Amazon websites in the US, Europe, and Japan.
- Royalties: Earn up to 60% royalties on the list price you set, minus printing costs.
- Rights: Maintain creative control and own your copyright with our non-exclusive agreement.
- Get to market fast: Publish your paperback for international sale in just a few days.
- 100% availability: Printing on demand means your book will never be out of stock.