Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
Manage Your Campaigns
My dashboard looks different. How do I use it?Video: Introducing your campaign manager
Amazon Advertising is always looking for ways to give authors more insight into their ad performance, so we’ve created a new, improved interface for authors called "campaign manager." It lets you use simple, streamlined navigation to efficiently manage all of your Sponsored Product and Lockscreen campaigns from a single page. Campaign manager includes:
- Flexible column selector. Choose from a list of preset columns to organize your campaign manager view with metrics that are important to you.
- Bulk edit functionality. Make changes to multiple campaigns at once to save time on budget, start date, end date, status, and bids adjustments.
- In-line editing. Make in-line edits within the campaign manager to apply changes to start date, end date, budget, status, and bids.
See this guide for details on campaign manager.
How do I access my dashboard from KDP?Video: Accessing your campaign dashboard from KDP
Analyze and refine your campaignsTo see how your Sponsored Products and Lockscreen Ads are performing, go to the campaign manager. It can help you quickly analyze and refine your campaigns.
Which performance metrics does the campaign manager show?You can choose from several metrics to display the relative performance of a campaign, keyword, or indicators like impressions, clicks, and sales. The default metrics are:
- Advertising cost of sales
How can I use filters to help refine my campaigns?By using multiple filters at the same time, you can analyze specific performance drivers based on the benchmarks you set. The filters can help you identify underperforming campaigns and keywords so you can make quick adjustments. For example, you can filter to identify all manually-targeted Sponsored Products campaigns with 5,000 or more impressions with an advertising cost of sales (ACoS) of 25%. Then choose an individual campaign to identify keywords with a lower ACoS. You can do this by setting an ACoS filter at the keyword level.
How can I filter by date?Video: Checking performance over time
You can view the data by date range by applying the following filters at the campaign or account level:
- Week to date
- Last week
- Month to date
- Last month
- Customized (available for the last 90 days)
See this guide to learn more about campaign manager.
Where can I see how my Product Display Ads are performing?Click the Product Displays Ads Campaigns tab at the top of the campaign manager.
Edit your live campaignsHere's what you can and can't edit:
|What you can edit||What you can't edit|
You can edit a campaign in the campaign manager by clicking the field (e.g., End date) and making the change. You can also edit multiple campaigns at the same time. To do so, check the box next to each campaign you want to edit and make your changes.
While your ad is live, you can publish changes to your book, such as updates to your price and details (e.g., categories). For cover updates, you'll need to create a new campaign for the updated cover to display in your ad.
Archive your campaignsTo archive an existing campaign:
- Go to the campaign manager
- Find the campaign you want to archive
- Check the box in the far-left column. Several buttons will appear at the top of the table.
- Click Archive
Pause a campaignTo pause a campaign:
- Go to the campaign manager
- Find the campaign you want to pause
- Move the toggle in the "Active" column