Have feedback? Can't find your answer in our Help pages?
Update to Kindle Plugin for Adobe InDesign® (Beta)
March 24, 2011 -- Amazon has released an update to Kindle Plugin for Adobe InDesign® (Beta). This update provides enhancements to the software including:
• Options for TOC formatting and title.
• Options for footnotes placement.
• Options for image quality and optimization.
• Support for accurate positioning of TOC for INDD files.
• Support for subscript and superscript.
• Support for PNG, GIF and BMP formats as cover images.
• Support for select special characters in book and TOC title.
• Support for filtering of invalid special characters.
• Check for Adobe InDesign running during (un)installation.
• Check for admin privileges during (un)installation on Windows.
• Improved warning and error messages.
• Changed display of kindlegen output.
• Fixed crash when certain special characters are present in file paths.
• Fixed issue where paragraph indents are incorrectly converted for INDB files.
• Fixed issue where numbered lists are not indexed correctly.
Kindle Plugin for Adobe InDesign® v0.92 (Beta) can be downloaded fromhttp://www.amazon.com/kindlepublishing. Please read the Help and Release Notes for more information about this update and the plugin.
Please refer to Publishing Guidelines for Kindle Plugin for Adobe InDesign® for help on using the plugin to create content for the Kindle platform. The Publishing Guidelines can be downloaded from http://www.amazon.com/kindlepublishing in PDF, Kindle and Adobe InDesign® formats.
We expect to make ongoing improvements to this application and encourage you to send us feedback in this forum or to firstname.lastname@example.org